1. The floor panels are reinforced to withstand distributed load up to 2000 kg / SQ Meters.
2. The cold rooms are equipped with electric lighting. Freon 22 and 404A are used as refrigerants.
3. The prefabricated cold rooms are intended for cooling and storage of perishable products.
4. The cold room should be installed in a sheltered place away from direct sunshine, dust and rain.
5. Depending on the cooling temperature ℃ required, the cold rooms can maintain:
– medium temperatures from -5℃ to + 10℃.
– high temperatures from +2℃ to to +10℃.